Saturday, February 27, 2016

About me and the blog

Hi friends!
          I am an young guy, who loves to help people as well as other living beings, and achieve happiness in doing so. I currently pursue a mechanical engineering degree in India, which is my mother country too. I try to understand the world as much as possible using my little intellect, and share what I have learnt during my life journey with the world. Through my eyes, I see the world as a united power, pushing aside all the things which separate the world like borders, religion, sex and other such things.
          Now let's come to the blog. The world keeps on improving on all aspects, except for one important thing. That's our inner self. Crimes keep on increasing, happiness levels are the same as it was some hundred years ago, and couples still fight with each other and so on.Whether we are rich or poor, lean or fat, black or white,if we learn to master our inner self, we can overcome everything and be happy, which should be the ultimate goal of life.
         In this blog, I share some insights that come to my mind, which are very simple but which I believe would be helpful, to learn to live a life of happiness. Though I am young and lack experience, I will definitely grow old and my experience too will grow with me. I will keep on posting as long as I live. If you like my writings, share it with others, if you hate them, then too share with others, because one man's poison could turn out to be another man's meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment